Wednesday, June 23, 2010

alejandro

so today i went to long island with my brother's roommate jason to go pick up derrick (my brother), cara (my brother's best friend) and mario (jason's boyfriend) from this theater in merrick. they were at callbacks from spelling bee. it was my first time to long island, and i was not impressed, but i realized theater kids are fuckin weird. there was a guy with crazy eyes, some lesbians, a really tall guy, someone who looked like roger from rent, and miscellaneous other strange girls and guys from the tristate. it was weird. then we all went to get dinner at applebees, ogled men, discussed creepy eye guy, piled into the car. it was quite possibly the gayest car ride i've ever been in, sandwiched with three gay guys, and a theater girl singing gaga all the way back to manhattan.

my life is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment